Bh Merc or sorceror?

ohgawd

I want to dps as either a sith sorceror or bh mercenary because i want the option to switch to a healing spec at end game if id like. My question is which do you guys think would be better in terms of dps and even healing and why?

I thought Inq's were all melee (with lightsaber) but guildie told me they have alot of lightning attacks Is Sorc kind of ranged DPS, mostly ranged etc?

All I played in beta was BH Merc which i liked but playing a shaman in WoW the lightning bolt throwing caster is tempting!

I thought Inq's were all melee (with lightsaber) but guildie told me they have alot of lightning attacks Is Sorc kind of ranged DPS, mostly ranged etc?

All I played in beta was BH Merc which i liked but playing a shaman in WoW the lightning bolt throwing caster is tempting!

Well for a start there are 2 inqs, sorcerer and assassin. the assassin is close range stealthy lightsaber stuff and the sorcerer hardly uses it at all, just stays at range and does lightning.

I havnt played the inq yet but. In beta I was a consular. And it was a sage was a ranged.dps or healer. And shadow was the doubleblade lightsaber tank or dps. So I am sure inq is the same way. Assasin is doubleblade lightsaber tank or dps and sorceror is ranged healer or dps.