The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 10-50s together in a warzone is the dumbest thing in MMO history

TheMove

In my experience thus far, PVP warzones have become a bore. Sure at low levels I get buffs to damage and health, but the sheer gear difference and ability difference is very apparent. If you are not stunlocked you are crit to death, or a combination of the two. On Republic you end up being outnumbered, with one level 50 on your team and the Sith sporting five level 50s or more. With a severe lack of pre-30 open world PVP, there should at least be some fixes made to the current Warzone system.

This is so true.. i play on republic side and been playing a lot of warzones and the number of high level siths is just silly.. your happy if u got 2 lvl 50s on your own side.. and if i'm not stundlocked i'm getting 2 shot dead by some lvl 50s..

Another thing.. SWTOR needs a in game voice chat system.. using text to communicate during a pvp battles and warzones is stupid.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just no fun at all in the PVP. As a rule the Evil factions in every MMO tend to be better on average in PVP than the good guys ( solo randoms ). Then u add in the trophy system to this and u see good players getting better gear faster. If your not very good or your new to PVP its a grind to get any useful gear meanwhile the good players now have a gear and talent advantage. Then you have 5 lvl 50s on a eight man team against another team with not even one lvl 50 on it and you start to see why people are turning away from PvP before they even reach 50. At least in Rift, even if your not very good it may take a little longer to get better gear, but not near as bad as this system. Please explain to me how pvp can be fun if your put at such a disadvantage to improve? On my server im only winning 1-2 matches out of 10. It keeps getting worse because the other faction is able improve thier gear 3 times as fast. They have got to make it easier to get gear if your not very good or harder if your real good. More important though, they could field teams at closer lvls. Trust me i rather wait a little longer than be humilated over and over untill i i just give up.

stunlock ftw but seriously BW needs to address this issue or pay with subs .

i like the game or would careless what imbalance does to it as i did with rift with its imbalanced pvp.

thats why i am voicing my concern , do not blindly defend a system that will cost the game in the medium to long run .

help swtor become a better game by openly telling BW whats wrong!