What It's Like to Heal at Level 50 (part 2, diff person)

RoughRaptors

If you think Operatives are the only 'op' thing in this game, you've never met a force sweep Jedi knight/Sith Warrior, a good Balance Sage/inquisitor, Mercenary/Command, or a good sniper/gunslinger.

Everything in this game does tons of fast high damage. Inquisitor/Sages are the ONLY healing class that have a chance, simply cause of force sprint and force shield. Even then you are likely to die. Ever think you server just doesn't have any real competition, or people that know their classes?

I've been against some good operatives that DO kill me very quickly. I actually am yet to encounter a sith warrior who can deal insane burst, though I have heard a lot about them. I've yet to see a good sorcerer either, as it is very easy to los them.

So in short, yeah it is possible I've gone up against "average" players and not very many good ones. I'm just stating I consider myself above average in most cases and I can outheal/outrun these classes some of the time (those that I've encountered).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.