Jedi Sentinal: Pros and Cons

DarthBehemel

Pros:

Good players can decimate with this class.

Cons:

Bad players do worse with this class than with any other.

Pretty much the truth of the situation. I have no issues with my Sent, I feel they are very powerful in both PVP and PVE.

I am currently playing sent and running the combat tree, at 16 I am getting ready to pull Ataru as my next skill. I normally travel with another player, a consulor shadow, at same level. We have no troubles with anything except flashpoints and world bosses. However I have complained about sent pvp on other posts, where I don't know if it is just due to lower level or an imbalance but pvp to my sent looks like this. I Attack them, they pushed back, ranged stun, ranged damage, ranged damage, dead..... With only one melee entry method and one stun breaker, we are usually out classed in pvp. My damage is good, I am a tad squishy, but if i don't stay in range, I am stone cold dead fast. Oh and if leap isn't up I am even more impressed when they fall back kiting me the whole time. Good times. Edited by Sdspecter

Wrong, The combat tree is definitely a viable option, even better than watchman in my opinion, especially for pvp. Focus tree i dont know much about, people dont seem to play it alot.

Easier to manage, yes. Better, no. It requires a lot of finesse to play compared to the other two trees. If you dont understand the watchman you will likely have better results but thats the only reason. Whether its PvP or PVE.

Edited by Maddoxtor