A good Republic Server is needed ASAP

bloomfireblade

I look for a good server either rp or pve or pvp

to be precise

A server where you get much artifact type items and item modifications at least custom build

and is populated with a majority of Republic Players

Does such a server exist if so post it I try to get 1 artifact items for 4 days and nothing so its the server that is a problem

thank you

Edited by bloomfireblade

Do you mean that you have tried to buy an artifact for 4 days but found nothing? I'd think the biggest reason is, the game is new.. Give it a few more weeks :o

I look for a server that has medium armour in artifact grade the more the better I am on an rp server ask to buy an item and offer alot of credits but so far nothing so i seek a server that has a decent offer of this type of items

Sorry to say, but if your definition of a good server revolves around "me, me me, give me, give me, give me", then about every server would be better off without you.

Excuse me but I only ask for a server that offers a good selection of Artifact Grade Items I pay for them and there is no reason to insult please

Brain asplodes...

What the server has to do with item drops?

simple if i get the best items i have better stats and that means simple progressing I see a server like this the more items are on the market the better the activity is the less items are on it the less dedication can be expected

Since Bioware cannot state what populations are on the server it is like looking for a needle in a haystack

Edited by bloomfireblade

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.