Tab targeting working ok?

riny

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I performed all the permutations and alternate assignments. If instead, your suggesting that in Early Access, the broken mechanism is now working better - then thats good news!

If you set the selection for nearest enemy target it works well.

actually if you were still in melee range of the target you already had, nearest target would not switch to the nearest target.....bad beta testers are to blame for majority of poor mechanics, thks.

to OP, you do know you have to have your camera facing the targets you want to switch to right? it works on a center out mech. and yea it doesnt work so well if your camera is stationary for tabbing around the screen.

to OP, you do know you have to have your camera facing the targets you want to switch to right? it works on a center out mech. and yea it doesnt work so well if your camera is stationary for tabbing around the screen.

Yup, I understood that. For me, wasn't working at all. Like tapping in numbers in my microwave and expecting targets to be selected - same result. And it wasn't just me. Before the forum wipe, others had complained about TAB targeting not working - even saw it in chat while playing.