Killing Valis as Sentinel HELP!!!

ghurtz

---I'm a lvl 27 Sentinel! I Get him down to about 1000HP but that is as low as i can get him. He kills Kira in 40 Seconds, and Med-packs take too long to recharge.

---Call on the force doesn't heal you enough and force kick interrupts one of his attacks, but the others are just as deadly.

---He knocks you 50M away from him, then attacks you the whole way while you are running back towards him.

---Saber ward doesn't last near long enough, and it is just impossible for me at this point. Going to try and level up a little more then try again.

Get stim and medpack.

Use force stasis and send Kira in and have her parry for 12 sec that helps and you should end up getting him. It took me a couple tries but got him.

Save your force leap too when you get knocked back and just run in when starting the fight.

Just need to focus on interrupts, I died 2x using Kira so I switched back to T7. Popped stims and medpack and he went down easily. Don't force leap in, as he will just knock you back right away. Save force leap after his knock, or to interrupt one of his skills.