sentinal pvp spec?

Nebachadnezzer

i like this spec.if you're going watchmen it's really good...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRrR0cGzZhGZb.1

focuses on damage and DoTs, fill the watchmen tree first,then middle tree,then 2 points in force crit over to the right.

First of all, Offhand doesn't scale with your stats so that 3 point talent is sort of a waste. Also the majority of your damage comes from your burns, so it's also sort of useless.

and if it means what i think it does,which is,offhand swords don't scale,then this class is clearly broken,so it should scale,so you're wrong.

I'm not wrong, it's true. It's broken. There's a lot of people complaining about it. (inf fact, there's a petition for it right now) So as of now, that talent is completely useless. This class so far is extremely buggy. Why don't you go test it? See if your offhand does around 50-100 damage when you're mainhand does a bulk of the damage.

Also, accuracy. In PVP your focus spending abilities already have a 100% hit rate. Accuracy is only really useful in PVE.

Edited by Calviny

I'm not wrong, it's true. It's broken. There's a lot of people complaining about it. (inf fact, there's a petition for it right now) So as of now, that talent is completely useless. This class so far is extremely buggy. Why don't you go test it? See if your offhand does around 50-100 damage when you're mainhand does a bulk of the damage.

Also, accuracy. In PVP your focus spending abilities already have a 100% hit rate. Accuracy is only really useful in PVE.

not true. everyone has 5% dodge/parry.

"tank" classes have defense on their pvp gear as well. Which gives additional dodge/parry.

A good 10% dodge/parry on the champion level gear.

Meaning you want 115% hit vs them.

Edited by MBirkhofer