The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bringing back rodir mounts to the galactic seasons vendor

Szdanii

Hi!

I have a rather special request. In the last 5-6 weeks I realised that you can only buy the same 2 rodir mounts from the galactic seasons vendor on the fleet. I really want the vicious and the violent version as well, but for the last 6 weeks I could only buy the voracious and the vigorous ones. I would like to ask if you could bring the other 2 back to the weekly rotation as well.

Thank you in advance! :)

here is some bad news for you.

you need to wait when season 8 from the gelactic season starts then there add new stuff in Group A,B and C for the Jaleit nall npc.

that means you need to wait 122 day's from today on when this season ends and i think also a other extra 3 month when season 8 starts.

and who knows there add it or not in the season 8 rotation system.

Thats really sad, I saw the mounts when the season started but I didn't have enough tokens back then. I don't understand why its not possible to add the other 2 rodir mounts to the rotation.

7 minutes ago, Szdanii said:

Thats really sad, I saw the mounts when the season started but I didn't have enough tokens back then. I don't understand why its not possible to add the other 2 rodir mounts to the rotation.

i you mean the Vigorous Rodir from group A or the Voracious Rodir from group B or Vigorous Rodir group C then you need to look each week if there added.

if the rodir you wane have is not in one of this 3 groups then you need to wait when the next season starts and hope there add it in the rotation then.