The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The leaked aug recipes will kill your game

jaingskiratanuul

leaked, unknown source, but unfortunately it's believable

blue:
5x Prototype Duranium Armor Assembly Component
1x Purified Bioessence (Grade 11 Legendary Combined Material
. Created using the skills of Biochem to remove organic impurities from the bioprocessor. New advancements in Biochem allow this material to be crafted into augments of unrivaled power.)
2x CM-1337
1x Overclocked Biostabilizer (Grade 11 Legendary Combined Material
. Created using the skills of Artifice to enhance the technological capailities of the bioprocessor. New advancements in Artifice allow this material to be crafted into augments of unrivaled power.)
3x Prototype Fibrolite Armor Processor

purple
5x Artifact Duranium Armor Assembly Component
3x Purified Bioessence
3x Artifact Fibrolite Armor Processor
2x CM
3x Overclocked Biostabilizer

gold
5x Purified Bioessence
5x Artifact Duranium Arms Assembly Component
3x Artifact Dallorian Researched Component
3x CM
5x Overclocked Biostabilizer

If you push this grindy mess to live I will quit. Updating augs, again, without updating crafting at all is such a lazy way to keep people in the game. A more expensive aug than a gold, but in the same tier as a gold, SHOULD NOT BE BLUE. Requiring even more CM-1337s for augs will just make everyone who wants to PVP or raid spend even more credits on this crap, and anyone who wants to craft the golds will presumably have to deconstruct 4 CM-1337s if they're lucky. What sort of insane crap is this? Give us something actually interesting.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, jaingskiratanuul said:

leaked, unknown source, but unfortunately it's believable

blue:
5x Prototype Duranium Armor Assembly Component
1x Purified Bioessence (Grade 11 Legendary Combined Material
. Created using the skills of Biochem to remove organic impurities from the bioprocessor. New advancements in Biochem allow this material to be crafted into augments of unrivaled power.)
2x CM-1337
1x Overclocked Biostabilizer (Grade 11 Legendary Combined Material
. Created using the skills of Artifice to enhance the technological capailities of the bioprocessor. New advancements in Artifice allow this material to be crafted into augments of unrivaled power.)
3x Prototype Fibrolite Armor Processor

purple
5x Artifact Duranium Armor Assembly Component
3x Purified Bioessence
3x Artifact Fibrolite Armor Processor
2x CM
3x Overclocked Biostabilizer

gold
5x Purified Bioessence
5x Artifact Duranium Arms Assembly Component
3x Artifact Dallorian Researched Component
3x CM
5x Overclocked Biostabilizer

If you push this grindy mess to live I will quit. Updating augs, again, without updating crafting at all is such a lazy way to keep people in the game. A more expensive aug than a gold, but in the same tier as a gold, SHOULD NOT BE BLUE. Requiring even more CM-1337s for augs will just make everyone who wants to PVP or raid spend even more credits on this crap, and anyone who wants to craft the golds will presumably have to deconstruct 4 CM-1337s if they're lucky. What sort of insane crap is this? Give us something actually interesting.

If this is Datamined information, you do realize Broadsword will just delete this post. I don't see a point in grinding 28 CM-1337's per set of gear personally and won't bother. Because that would be needing 42 CM-1337's for all 3 roles, + more for additional implants for other classes, MH's, and OH's. I have better things to do with my time personally

The only thing that would make this even remotely worth it is

1) Tech frag limit is increased to 50,000 or 100,000

2) Massively increasing tech frags rewards for ALL content (like 4 or 5 times what we get now at least),

3) Getting criticals on CM-1337's, and gold augments seems to be at a lower % then everything else, even with rank 50 companions. This would need to be fixed. I barely get 15% crits on these. I crit on 35% on everything else.

4) Those stats on these Augments better be at least 3 times better then these gold augments we currently have

EDIT: Also don't put much stock in Leaked information. So often it is wrong, or the leaked info is never released.

Edited by Toraak