The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Prime Stronghold & Option to buy duplicate Decorations similiar to guilds

ShenLongKazama

Rakata Prime is the last stronghold on my wishlist, not only because of it's beautiful coastlines and jungles but the possibilities of the ruins aswell. The stronghold would be on a smaller island, coastlines and jungles included. In the center a temple similiar to the Temple of the Ancients, but smaller in scale. There's a roof like in the Legacy of the Rakata Flashpoint but now it gets interesting. Below the ceiling is a large throne room reminiscent of Soa's in the Eternity Vault Operation. 

The Rest of the Temple has small and big rooms like usual strongholds, based more on the ones from the Ancient's Temple in KOTOR 1. There might be a hidden waterfall cave too (I like those, especially the comfy one on Alderaan).

Regarding decoration duplicates. Guilds already have said option and i'd players should have it aswell, a little bit cheaper of course. Duplicates that cost 50.000 credits for Guilds could cost 15.000-25.000 credits for players' strongholds. Only decorations that were released through the Cartel Market can be duplicated, so no Achievement, Flashpoints, Operations etc. unlocked decorations.

Thanks your reading.