The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

100% in GSF and now With all the suiciders it is no longer fun.

easyandrew

It is the same people,the moment they do the weekly they go on a different toon and just kill themselves over and over and over,,1 rams into the starship we spawn at,,3 go right to the enemy and let themselves be killed the whole match,4 meander in the rear and the moment vote kick comes they ram into something..since 2017 this is an issue and only worse now because they see they can get away with it. 1 player even spams in the op chat to ``mass suicide to finish and start a new game fast!!!!``,,,The actual nerve and yet they are the real winners.

Either do like Rank and remove this abused part of the game or remove all CQ and ALL Tech Frags and give only $ and the Fleet Commendations.

14 hours ago, easyandrew said:

It is the same people,the moment they do the weekly they go on a different toon and just kill themselves over and over and over,,1 rams into the starship we spawn at,,3 go right to the enemy and let themselves be killed the whole match,4 meander in the rear and the moment vote kick comes they ram into something..since 2017 this is an issue and only worse now because they see they can get away with it. 1 player even spams in the op chat to ``mass suicide to finish and start a new game fast!!!!``,,,The actual nerve and yet they are the real winners.

Either do like Rank and remove this abused part of the game or remove all CQ and ALL Tech Frags and give only $ and the Fleet Commendations.

Woah. Stop right there. Never remove any part of this game. I never did ranked, and I didn't think that was the right decision. 

As for removing rewards, I could see getting rid of tech frags from the dailies/weeklies. I could even see cutting down the conquest points. However the people doing this for conquest aren't the ones hopping from alt to alt all day long suiciding. These are Tech Frag farmers more then anything else. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2024 at 2:20 AM, easyandrew said:

Really bad suggestion. Like @Toraak said, never remove a game mode from the game. And I also don't support your request to remove rewards from the mode since at least at the smaller servers (TH here) we need anything to get people to que. Games nowadays only happen when there are GS-weeklies involving GSF