The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Limited time Offer...but what about loyal Subscribers?

NytehawkNinja

Hello,

I noticed there is a Limited Time Offer Master the Fight: Firebolt Edition Bundle that is being promoted.  I've been a subscriber since the game very first came out some 13 years ago.  Do I have to purchase this bundle seperatelly or will it be included with my current subscription that has been ongoing for the last 13 years and hundreds of dollars of Cartel Coins and purchases?  I am just wondering if my loyalty will be rewarded.  Thank you!

~ Jessica "Charlaroi Nyte"

P.S. At the very least, will the Vectron 240R Firebolt be available to purchase on the Cartel Market?  Honestly, I love collecting Vectrons.

P.P.S. Or maybe a goodwill gift for loyal subscribers?

19 minutes ago, NytehawkNinja said:

Hello,

I noticed there is a Limited Time Offer Master the Fight: Firebolt Edition Bundle that is being promoted.  I've been a subscriber since the game very first came out some 13 years ago.  Do I have to purchase this bundle seperatelly or will it be included with my current subscription that has been ongoing for the last 13 years and hundreds of dollars of Cartel Coins and purchases?  I am just wondering if my loyalty will be rewarded.  Thank you!

~ Jessica "Charlaroi Nyte"

P.S. At the very least, will the Vectron 240R Firebolt be available to purchase on the Cartel Market?  Honestly, I love collecting Vectrons.

P.P.S. Or maybe a goodwill gift for loyal subscribers?

That bundle is a seperate offer. It will not come with your continued subscription.

1 hour ago, Toraak said:

That bundle is a seperate offer. It will not come with your continued subscription.

To add onto what Toraak said, the Devs have stated that this is the only way to get that Speeder, and are indicating that after September 23rd, 2024, it will be gone.  HOWEVER, buying that Bundle DOES add more time onto your Subscription, I believe it's like 6 months of extra time added on.  And I think there's some other, lesser items that are included in the Bundle, as well.  So if you choose to buy it, you will be receiving more than just the Speeder.  

Hope that helps, and may the Force serve you well. :csw_vader:

Edited by ReKabNad

13 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

HOWEVER, buying that Bundle DOES add more time onto your Subscription, I believe it's like 6 months of extra time added on. 

It is, indeed, six months of extra time, and it is, indeed, added to your existing remaining sub time.  (So if you buy it when you have two months remaining, you will have eight months remaining after the purchase.)

And as always, it isn't "months", but "periods of 30 days".  Six of those is 180 days, but six actual months is 182 or 183 days subject to some flibbliness around whether February is one of the six months, and if so, whether it's a leap year.

2 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

It is, indeed, six months of extra time, and it is, indeed, added to your existing remaining sub time.  (So if you buy it when you have two months remaining, you will have eight months remaining after the purchase.)

And as always, it isn't "months", but "periods of 30 days".  Six of those is 180 days, but six actual months is 182 or 183 days subject to some flibbliness around whether February is one of the six months, and if so, whether it's a leap year.

Yes, I am WELL aware of the difference between Actual Calendar Months and the 30-day Business Month, especially when dealing with Financial Services or monthly subscriptions.  I know there's a Hell; I work in Retail. And as such, I've had to explain to many customers that "6 Months Same As Cash" is 180 days, NOT 6 Calendar Months.

22 hours ago, ReKabNad said:

Yes, I am WELL aware of the difference between Actual Calendar Months and the 30-day Business Month, especially when dealing with Financial Services or monthly subscriptions.  I know there's a Hell; I work in Retail. And as such, I've had to explain to many customers that "6 Months Same As Cash" is 180 days, NOT 6 Calendar Months.

OK, fair enough, although I mentioned it for general information rather than specifically for you.

And, of course, it's likely that a court would side with the customer, since "exactly 180 days" isn't a "normal" interpretation of "six months".

• Like 1