The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armors: Defiant Maverick (variant) and dedicated armors for Mandalorian Helmet Bundle

I would like to suggest a twist on Defiant Maverick Armor Set. Dyes do change certain aspects of the armor, like plates and stripes. However, they do not change the color of the brown textile. What I would suggest is a simpler version of the armor without any decals on armor plates, so we can paint plates in primary and textile in secondary dye color. Also, body shape of the Defiant Maverick set doesn't quite match the body shape of our toons. Combining pieces from this set with other armor sets suffers from clipping issues in majority of cases, specifically around the belt area. Might wanna take a look into that. Also, if you use belt from this set with pants from another, it's also clipping through, which is a shame, because it's a really well designed piece.

As for the Mandalorian Helmet Bundle, I'm surprised we didn't get matching armors for them. It's been a while since those have been released, so...

Def Mave Is2.PNG

Def Mave Is1.PNG

Def Mave Is5.PNG

Def Mave Is4.PNG

Def Mave Is3.PNG

Edited by WideZero
typo -.-'