The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Decorations: Arrangement Power Station Table (Large) variant and a few more suggestions

I really liked the Power Station Empty Table. That is because you can put whatever chairs you like around it however you want. It would be pretty neat if we could also get an empty variant of the large table, without any props or chairs. Knowing that it wouldn't make sense to add just a standalone decoration to cartel market, there are a few ideas I would like to suggest.

For example, why not introduce square versions of the table as Power Station Counter and Power Station Counter (Corner), which would allow us to make custom bars? Also, some form of simple stool could be introduced based on Power Station Chair design (though, I would also love to have a version based on Census Desk Chair, which should be simple task, because all you need to do is to just remove the backrest).

There's also Arrangement Power Station Table (Small) that comes with some chairs and a lamp on top. Wish there was a version that only has a lamp in the middle without chairs on the side.

Speaking of lamps on tables, two lamps in the images provided could be reworked to be used as wall lights.

I'm pretty sure this might not be enough items to create a bundle, but devs can also draw inspiration from the Dex's Diner from Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

Arrangement Power Station Table (Large).PNG

Power Station Table Lamp.PNG

Power Station Lamp 1.PNG

Power Station Lamp 2.PNG

Edited by WideZero
typo -.-'