After Echoes of Oblivion

Sedi

Hey everyone,

I'm a launch day player that returned a few months ago after a multi year hiatus. I've read a lot of negative posts about the story after Echoes of Oblivion. My main is a Jedi Consular, and my concern is that he won't be treated like the Legendary Jedi Master/Council Member that he is. I miss the days of characters treating you like what you are, not "The Commander."

Should I just avoid the rest of the stories?

Thanks for your thoughts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

just go on with the story till the end after that you have a nice quest to get a nice comp basilisk droid comp aka bessi  to train him 

i focus on that and for the rest we will see how the storie go 

and i dont min if am not a master btw i play smugg atm and i love to be independent from the rep 

• 3 weeks later...

@Sedi depends on your choices what they call you.

Spoiler

If you stay independent at the end of Onslaught, you are "the Commander."  If you bring your Alliance into the republic (or empire if imperial side) you are whatever designation you were left at/promoted to throughout the story (ex. Troopers were promoted to Colonel posthumously so you'd be Colonel, depending on your choices before KOTFE as a Knight you're either Master Jedi or Battlemaster, etc. etc.)