The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Story questions

11 hours ago, eabevella said:

I have a few toons romanced Theron at chapter 9 and skip the rest and have romance locked. Not sure about Jorgan.

Jorgan's reromance comes *after* KotFE Chapter IX (building Odessen), so to actually keep it, you have to play on to the next save point.  Sadly, the big message where someone compiled a rigourous list of all the save points is hard to find because the forum search won't find old posts.

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Jorgan's reromance comes *after* KotFE Chapter IX (building Odessen), so to actually keep it, you have to play on to the next save point.  Sadly, the big message where someone compiled a rigourous list of all the save points is hard to find because the forum search won't find old posts.

I remember that one. Maybe someone saved it in their bookmark...

4 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I think I found post so I'd have to play through kotet chp 1or could I skip to chp 1 after rekindling romance l.

1 hour ago, MarcusAureli said:

I think I found post so I'd have to play through kotet chp 1or could I skip to chp 1 after rekindling romance l.

Could you provide a link to the post?  Please?  I promise that I'll put it in a bookmark.

i would not advise skipping any of the story content in general if you actually want certain choices or romances etc. to properly stay intact

bugs or other issues can happen at any time when it comes to skipping it seems

Edited by denajii

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/875685-i-sacrificed-my-character-so-you-don’t-have-toor-how-autocomplete-really-works/

Here you go

10 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

• Like 2

On 8/26/2024 at 3:07 AM, denajii said:

i would advise skipping any of the story content in general if you actually want certain choices or romances etc. to properly stay intact

bugs or other issues can happen at any time when it comes to skipping it seems

I hope you meant "I would advise *not* skipping ..."  (emphasised word added)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteveTheCynic said:

I hope you meant "I would advise *not* skipping ..."  (emphasised word added)

Oh! Yes, actually

I had no idea that I missed a whole word when typing

• Like 1

• 1 month later...