The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

User Interface Incapable of Saving

MasBowah

I've come back to the game after a few years hiatus, and now I cannot use any of my user interface profiles. I can't even load/save/use any default interface options. Please help, I want more action bars as well as a cleaner UI

• 1 month later...

One thing to check is how many User Interfaces you have, by default game Saves 1 for each Character, possibly 2 if a 2nd Combat Style which is unnecessary!

• As User Interface doesn't save the positions of which powers &/or abilities are applied to each, that is recorded under Character Profiles...
  • I usually default as starting point to Advanced Interface, as I find it the best to later Modify; yet before I remove those listed under each Character Name.
  • Then I Customize Advanced, so I enabled Quickbar 5 &/or 6 so I have an Advanced 5 / Advanced 6, aside from the 4 defaults only!
  • Then when I login to my other character's I mostly have 1, 2, possibly a 3rd or 4th variation, depending the role Dps, Tank, Healer sort of thing. 

Most people don't require more than 5 Custom Interfaces, aside from choosing the defaults, if you've got 20+ it becomes a Nightmare... 

Edited by Strathkin