Livestream highlights for long time / founder players

Hi can someone tell me what there is in the coming patch for long time players?

The stream started by giving away an old deco and then when on to suggest we link to Twitch so we can get a reskin of an old basic mount. 

We have two more companions to date who my characters are not in love with, and I can mess with my gear which I don't really need to do because what I've got is ok.

I can revisit DvL bosses from 9 years ago so that I can earn stale rewards which I already have and then I can resub for a hundred bucks to do the same content as now but with another reskin mount and over rated dyes that I will never use as they are too precious to waste on characters that I'm not really playing.

Am I missing something?

I don't mean to be moaning but I do feel that while I'm not finished with the game the game is finished with me.  As a founder I'm supposed to sit in the corner, pay my sub and keep out of the way.

• Like 5

I understand how you feel. I myself would love to see some new endgame content and PvP content. There's a lot there to be desired for end game stuff. I understand people want different things, but I believe that end game players should be given some love.

25 minutes ago, WaffleQwop said:

I understand how you feel. I myself would love to see some new endgame content and PvP content. There's a lot there to be desired for end game stuff. I understand people want different things, but I believe that end game players should be given some love.

You are never getting either of those.

Il y a 5 heures, hillerbees a dit :

Hi can someone tell me what there is in the coming patch for long time players?

The stream started by giving away an old deco and then when on to suggest we link to Twitch so we can get a reskin of an old basic mount. 

We have two more companions to date who my characters are not in love with, and I can mess with my gear which I don't really need to do because what I've got is ok.

I can revisit DvL bosses from 9 years ago so that I can earn stale rewards which I already have and then I can resub for a hundred bucks to do the same content as now but with another reskin mount and over rated dyes that I will never use as they are too precious to waste on characters that I'm not really playing.

Am I missing something?

I don't mean to be moaning but I do feel that while I'm not finished with the game the game is finished with me.  As a founder I'm supposed to sit in the corner, pay my sub and keep out of the way.

I feel the same way.

One year ago, Broadsword got the game. We talked a lot about maintenance mode. When I watched the devstream, I tought that we are getting closer to this.
I tought there will be a new zone in an existing planet for something like dailies or a new flashpoint... but ... no.. not this time again.... I don't blame swtor team, I really think they do all they can for the game. When we rread productor's letter, on their side, seems to be a lot of content each time, everything is bigger, better ..etc... but on our side that's not the case. Lot of vet players feels that there less and less content is added to the game.

If we can't have more content right now, that's OK, but lot of us would be more confident about the game future if we had some kind of teaser of what is planned for the game in a long term. Does 8.X is comming ? New combat style ? when DX12 is comming ?  Sometimes I feel the game goes everywhere but nowhere.

I think 7.6 or 7.7 will be the last update of 7.X serie and I hope that they are working on major contents for 8.0 series.. but major content from veteran player view.... Mabye we'll have some info at the end of this year.... let's hope that  and go on other games till that time comes, if we're not habving fun with the game as it is now....;)

• Like 1

I don't have characters romancing Aric and Vette but hey, good for the players who love them, and no matter how short the dates will be, it's still completely new. So credit where credit due, yay for more date nights!

The lack of new endgame is really disappointing but not surprising. The devs f up R4 difficulty despite people asking for reasonable SM nerf since 7.0. No casuals want to run SM R4 because no one wants to waste 2 hours on wipes and disband. I rarely see people pug it even when it is GS weekly objective. And people who can do VM R4 got so sick of it because of the grinding due to 7.0 exclusive gears that no one want to run VM R4 now except when you really want to do Dom. I doubt the "popularity" of R4 will encourage the dev to make endgame content even though they dug the grave themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have finally gotten bored. I have been here since Beta. Despite originally cancelling my Outlaws purchase I recently preordered it again. I hope it will fill my Star Wars fix. I'm not hopeful for that but at least it's something I can try. 

Just yesterday i noticed that now you can get Rakata gear through the vendor....geez what a horrible developer communication, the last thing i knew this rakata gear was exclusive of R4 ops...  All my toons are currently 441 and although yesterday i though about starting grinding to 444 via nefroodles nim nahhh its too much pain and pointless.  TOO MUCH GRIND for 16 toons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psikofunkster said:

Just yesterday i noticed that now you can get Rakata gear through the vendor....geez what a horrible developer communication, the last thing i knew this rakata gear was exclusive of R4 ops...  All my toons are currently 441 and although yesterday i though about starting grinding to 444 via nefroodles nim nahhh its too much pain and pointless.  TOO MUCH GRIND for 16 toons.

that has been out since last December I believe. It was mentioned in both the livestream, and patchnotes when it was put in.

1 hour ago, psikofunkster said:

Only to have it all become obsolete rather quickly in the event they raise the level cap again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 8:48 PM, DAWUSS said:

Only to have it all become obsolete rather quickly in the event they raise the level cap again.

Exactly, that's why i won't even bother this time.

Also if they dare to increase the raise the level cap again without proper new content aka new operations i won't even bother to sub.

Edited by psikofunkster

On 7/26/2024 at 9:10 PM, psikofunkster said:

You don't have to actually gear each toon individually. Rakata gear is legacy wide, so you can throw them in your bank and move the gear to other toons with ease. I have one full tank set, and one full healer set with a couple additional pieces that have accuracy for when I DPS to reach 110% Accuracy for PvE.

19 minutes ago, WaffleQwop said:

You don't have to actually gear each toon individually. Rakata gear is legacy wide, so you can throw them in your bank and move the gear to other toons with ease. I have one full tank set, and one full healer set with a couple additional pieces that have accuracy for when I DPS to reach 110% Accuracy for PvE.

Sure i know but i have always prefered to ger each one toon individually (personal taste). Still i don't need 444 gear i've never been a nim guy either. But being fair 3 weeks of sub left and i have absolutely nothing to do in game, i'm thinking about resubing wow.

The only good thing i guess is that i finished decorating all the strongholds 100%....

Edited by psikofunkster

23 hours ago, WaffleQwop said:

Also the stats are not the same for all the classes for example Head for inquisitor has accuracy while head for troopers has alacraty plus if you have augments the stats become all a mess its not that easy.

Right now i'm  441 in all my toons with perfect stats.

20 hours ago, psikofunkster said:

Also the stats are not the same for all the classes for example Head for inquisitor has accuracy while head for troopers has alacraty plus if you have augments the stats become all a mess its not that easy.

Right now i'm  441 in all my toons with perfect stats.

341 is not prefect stats you can min/max perfect stats join the theory crafters discord if you want to get "perfect stats"