Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Hair color changes wildly on new Devoted Disciple Hairstyle, and Others

grumpehcat

I have a toon with Hair Color 7 in the Character Customization window (that's a medium red). After previewing the new Devoted Disciple hairstyle on my main, I realized that it would be a good fit for this particular toon (she's based on Black Widow). The problem? When I went to preview the new hairstyle on my toon, her hair went from medium red to brown in appearance in the Character Customization window. On a whim, I scrolled through the other hairstyles, and noted that her hair color ranged slightly to wildly different depending on the style, either appearing as the medium red I was familiar with, a brighter red, a darker red, a kinda reddish brown, and true brown.

What the actual Dickens is going on? If I change this toon's hairstyle, is the color going to change, too? I shouldn't have to pay Cartel Coins to slide her hair color over one shade to 8 if I apply the Devoted Disciple hairstyle just so her hair looks red again. Can anyone confirm or deny whether the problem is isolated to the Character Customization window, or if hair color can in fact change if the hairstyle is changed? Thanks in advance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.