The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 80 Sith Sorcerer with 341 gear looking for maxed Sith/Imperial guild on SS!

I have 26 characters total on Satele Shan. Of those, 13 are level 80 and have 336 or above Irating. Of those 13, I play 8 of them quite actively and regularly complete CQ with them. I am well versed in SM operations, including EV, KP, DF/DP, TOS and NOP. I also regularly lead and run EV HM, KP HM, and regularly run DF/DP frag runs as well. I would love to learn HM on the other ops. Have never completed a full NIM op, but would love to learn that too. My main character's name is Necrotous, please PM me in game if interested or respond here. I will be a strong contributor to any Sith/Imperial guild, but I would like to join the largest and most powerful one in existence on Satele Shan. I have no interest in playing Pub side, so requiring that is a dealbreaker. I would like to join a guild that is willing to let me become a guild leader and command guild operation runs once I prove myself, and has the full exp bonus and fully upgraded flagship. Finally, I primarily run Operations, Flashpoints and Heroics. I would like to join a guild that is very heavily focused on that, but RP and other aspects is great too. Finally, I hope you have a Discord as my name there is the same. Looking forward to joining my new Sith/Imperial comrades!

Necrotous

Star Wars™_ The Old Republic™ 7_15_2024 1_26_23 AM.png

Screenshot (103).png

Emperor of the Sith.png

Edited by LordSidon