The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are the basilisk droid missions any different for a Bounty Hunter?

seedypete

It seems like given the Mandalorians' connection to the things that there would be some reaction from Lane about helping to get a fellow Mandalorian a basilisk, so am I missing out by doing all the preliminary quests on my Sith Warrior main?

I have a SI main and have done all the missions with him alone so I do not know but I would doubt it.  There are only three missions really.  One at level 1, another at level 7, and finally level 10.  Not much more speaking except for in-world dialogue between Lane and HK or HK to you.

If you started with your warrior, best to stay at it with him to keep it easier.  Check YT or guides for anything or take a risk at it.  But I am 90% sure that now that you've started it you have to finish the "story" with that one character.

Also, HUGE advice if you're just starting this:

Levels 2-6, 8-9, and 11 are all based on completed tasks and dailys with Bessi.  Real simple to do.  My advice is to not run ANY extra missions until after levels 5-9 because they are mission specific.  Save the resources and get ahead while you can.  I am behind 1 week because I was stuck on week 5 an additional week and spent all my weekly resources.  Therefore, to go from level 10 -> complete 11 it'll take me another 4 weeks (instead of 2) to complete (need a total of 450 resources each and weekly is 100).  Luckily, I already ran all the missions I'll need to and have backups just in case.  I have 20 of each role in my cargo with 13 collected researches also in cue.  Just a time game at this point.

Good luck and let us know if you do discover any mando BH specific dialogue.