Cannot log in

Hi,

I cannot log in my account. I get an error about an issue with the server and about a help center article that never appears. If i try to connect with a different account through the same device/app it logs in.

Things I've checked

- turned off antiviris, firewall and also added as exception

- reinstalled and installed both through here and through steam, both have an issue

- i have no email about an issue from swtor

- has been going on for days

I am also subscribed and I cannot contact support the way it is suggested through the game. When i log in the game (in the server menu after i see the error) and go to the support section it asks me to subscribe and of course when i click on the button nothing happens.

I've also tried different connections as I have two in my home, but that is likely irrelevant as the other account works.

Any ideas? Any way I can contact support via email?

Regards,

Chris

if you are logging in and get an error on selecting a server, this usually means that account has been banned due to a steam chargeback 

you will need to call swtor support when the lines are open, if this is a first time this has occurred they can lift the ban, if it has happened previously (more then once) then the ban is permanent

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/4806237/jump-to/first-unread-message

Edited by OwenBrooks

Posted (edited)

Thank you.

That makes sense as i did a chargeback. My purchase was never applied and i never got the product. Anyway, I'll contact them but this is beyond bizarre. They're offering a malfunctioning product. I then purchased directly from swtor and it works. Thank you for that, at least i now know what the issue is. I'm wasting days of my subscription for this issue that is strictly theirs or steam's still weird that j have to call amd get charged to contact support. I am a subscriber and i wish there was an easier way. Anyway! Thanks for your help! 

Edited by SawtoothArlong
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.