No Grade 11 in Gathering Crafting Drop Down

FaustusX

There is no grade 11 in the drop down for gathering crafting, at least not on Archeology. I have tried changing graphics resolution, UI scaling, and so on, nothing seems to add grade 11 to the list. It's an issue because if I send a companion out to gather materials from a lower grade (which makes sense to make equipment sometimes) there isn't a way to pull Grade 11 up again other than closing the whole crafting interface.

The drop down only goes to 10 but I have level 11 skills. From reading posts this bug and others related to crafting interfaces sound years old?  I don't understand why.  Thank you.

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/929306-why-is-the-crafting-interface-so-broken/#comment-9756916

20240709081655_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Ramell said:

I think you need to go visit the trainer and learn the Onslaught profession skills before it'll show. 

Yes, you have to level a crew skill to 600 in order to be able to buy the level cap extension to 700 at the respective trainer.

14 hours ago, Ramell said:

I think you need to go visit the trainer and learn the Onslaught profession skills before it'll show. 

Yes, indeed, this is the answer.  The screenshot shows 600/600, and the only way to enable access to 601-700 is to buy the training.  The same applies to *all* crew skills.