The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

please gives us a single and a dual Darksaber.

• 1 month later...

Until they do, there are a couple of options. Most obviously is the Black-Silver crystal gotten from PVP tokens which can be put in any black handled lightsaber for good effect. Second is to take the White-Black crystal from cartel market and put it in an unstable saber - Tulak horde is usually recommended.
Finally, the same White-Black crystal into the lightsaber-style Vibroswords (Onderonian or Tarnux's) with the holographic tuning, for that flat, single edged blade.

A "singe"?????????????  There are two words that I know of that can be spelled "singe":

• a verb in English that means "lightly burn",
  • a noun in French that means "monkey".

Perhaps you meant "single"???  With an L between the G and the E?

• spider-venom changed the title to please gives us a single and a dual Darksaber.
On 8/17/2024 at 8:25 PM, SteveTheCynic said:

A "singe"?????????????  There are two words that I know of that can be spelled "singe":

• a verb in English that means "lightly burn",
  • a noun in French that means "monkey".

Perhaps you meant "single"???  With an L between the G and the E?

try years of no rest. 

On 8/15/2024 at 8:39 PM, dtlucario said:

Until they do, there are a couple of options. Most obviously is the Black-Silver crystal gotten from PVP tokens which can be put in any black handled lightsaber for good effect. Second is to take the White-Black crystal from cartel market and put it in an unstable saber - Tulak horde is usually recommended.
Finally, the same White-Black crystal into the lightsaber-style Vibroswords (Onderonian or Tarnux's) with the holographic tuning, for that flat, single edged blade.

it will come back... right?

6 minutes ago, spider-venom said:

it will come back... right?

You need 12 PvP tokens to get the Black crystal crate. it gives 8 black crystals I believe. I use these on many of my characters, and the crystals are legacy bound, so you can move them around between characters if you want. To get the PvP tokens you'll have to participate in the PvP season which still has three weeks left I believe. It is entirely possible to earn the 12 tokens required before the season ends. 

Also, the crystals are on rotation at Giradda the PvP vendor in the comabt section of fleet. Not sure if they are in this week, but if not they will eventually come back around for sale. On swtorista.com they have the rotation schedule for the PvP vendor.

Edited by WaffleQwop
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WaffleQwop said:

You need 12 PvP tokens to get the Black crystal crate. it gives 8 black crystals I believe. I use these on many of my characters, and the crystals are legacy bound, so you can move them around between characters if you want. To get the PvP tokens you'll have to participate in the PvP season which still has three weeks left I believe. It is entirely possible to earn the 12 tokens required before the season ends. 

Also, the crystals are on rotation at Giradda the PvP vendor in the comabt section of fleet. Not sure if they are in this week, but if not they will eventually come back around for sale. On swtorista.com they have the rotation schedule for the PvP vendor.

thanks. 3 weeks.... 3 long ass weeks. 

Edited by spider-venom
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, WaffleQwop said:

well, at least I have time to max out my characters in Gotham Knights... for the 5th fing time....

• 3 weeks later...

Are you sure you want the dark saber. The dark saber is what broke the Mandalorians clans apart. Killing each other just to wield the darksaber. It didn't unite them. Its just a trinket, made and belonged to Tarre Vizsla. I doubt Tarre Vizsla knew his blade was going to be the downfall of the Mandalorians. What united the Mandalorian is and always was is the Mythosaur. The Mythosaur united all the Mandalorians clans under one banner.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2024 at 8:13 AM, Swook said:

Are you sure you want the dark saber. The dark saber is what broke the Mandalorians clans apart. Killing each other just to wield the darksaber. It didn't unite them. Its just a trinket, made and belonged to Tarre Vizsla. I doubt Tarre Vizsla knew his blade was going to be the downfall of the Mandalorians. What united the Mandalorian is and always was is the Mythosaur. The Mythosaur united all the Mandalorians clans under one banner.

no! their downfall was stupidity and extremism. unlike them, I have plans. I have vision. Death Watch was a band of phonies -- they were Dar'Manda. Death Watch claimed to be traditionalists... for those who claim to be traditionalists, they have surprising little respect for it. the Mandalorians have values that could do what Revan, Dooku, Qui-Gon and Anakin could not... they've just never had the right leader. Shae's desire to reform her people and those that follow her showed me that with the right leader, they could lead and protect the galaxy in the ways that the Jedi and the Republic never could.

Edited by spider-venom