Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tried to come back into the new expansion after being gone for several years. Now I know why I and others left

FeekSands

This single player missions in these expansions are just so frustrating.  Just tried one 8 times and I just die when the bad guys hit me with something that makes it so I can't use anything in my toolbars until just before they kill me they come back I hit one thing and die.   

I liked the game until the eternal empire stuff. Maybe I'll go back and just start over with the original game.  If anyone has tips on how to do the new stuff that would be great but most things online don't really help. 

Run For The Shadows - SWTOR KotET Chapter 2.  I don't seem to have a companion, as I was with the sith commander when the ship crashed but she is not around when I try to kill the GenoHaradan.    My skill to break the effect doesn't work.  Also when they hit me with something, my entire toolbars become inactive and I can't click on anything. And it stays that way until about just before my health bar runs out (like 1 sec left) and it comes back but hitting my heal then does nothing, they just kill me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.