Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shady Character and Taxi Droid NPC dialogue bugged

chaharbagh

Whenever I right click on a taxi droid, it greets me but does not wish me farewell. In fact, after talking to one once, they do not greet me at all until I leave an instance and re-enter.

Whenever I question Bounty Week Shady Character NPCs, the dialogue my character says only occurs once. Again, I can get around this with re-entering.

Edited by chaharbagh

4 hours ago, grumpehcat said:

I haven't experienced the taxi droid bug, but I can confirm that the shady character bug happened to me last night on Satele Shan. I used a friendly drink to speak to a shady character once, and the next three I didn't say anything to them.

I am on Star Forge. Maybe that can help determine why the taxi droid dialogue is bugged.

On 6/28/2024 at 10:57 PM, chaharbagh said:

I am on Star Forge. Maybe that can help determine why the taxi droid dialogue is bugged.

So I ACTUALLY used the taxi droid earlier this week on Nar Shaddaa, but I didn't pay attention to whether or not it said anything. This was also Satele Shan, but, I kinda doubt the bug would be isolated to Star Forge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.