New Computer/Monitor - Ships are so small I can barely see them

I have a new faster computer and a large monitor.  I've adjusted the UI so that the ability bars and such are larger, but in GSF the ship are SO SMALL I can barely see them unless they are right on top of me.  The GSF ability bars that I've adjusted in the UI are plenty large and my ship looks huge (my targeting circle is GIGANTIC), but the other ships are teeny tiny dots.  I got on my GS and I could barely target them.

Is there something I can adjust that turns off scale to distance in GSF?  I tried adjusting various sliders and nothing.  Turning the graphics resolution down just makes the game screen smaller.  Thanks much!

sounds like you want to run it in a different resolution

I think im in 1920 x 1080 and same in game everything looks fine 

try checking the resolution it should work

On 6/15/2024 at 11:27 AM, Ctwink said:

I have a new faster computer and a large monitor.  I've adjusted the UI so that the ability bars and such are larger, but in GSF the ship are SO SMALL I can barely see them unless they are right on top of me.  The GSF ability bars that I've adjusted in the UI are plenty large and my ship looks huge (my targeting circle is GIGANTIC), but the other ships are teeny tiny dots.  I got on my GS and I could barely target them.

Is there something I can adjust that turns off scale to distance in GSF?  I tried adjusting various sliders and nothing.  Turning the graphics resolution down just makes the game screen smaller.  Thanks much!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, if you included a screenshot then that would be more helpful. Without anything else to go by, I'm going to agree with catsi's answer that it might be a resolution issue.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.