The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dantooine Spring Story

Gamer_Auto

So, how do I continue it? It's not continuing, I can clearly see the poorly hidden explosives, the skull in one of the sheds, and the instance area that I can't enter. But when do I getthe update that allows me to continue this story? It should be this week, right?

So far there is no continuation that I have seen. It is a possibility it won't have story out until tomorrow, but I've also wondered if it would be on week 4 when all of the Seed quests are available. 

The truth is we don't have enough information yet.

16 hours ago, Toraak said:

So far there is no continuation that I have seen. It is a possibility it won't have story out until tomorrow, but I've also wondered if it would be on week 4 when all of the Seed quests are available. 

The truth is we don't have enough information yet.

Sucks that we don't have that information, but it makes some sense that the weekly Seed Sourcing missions would be involved. They don't have the [DAILY] or [WEEKLY] tag on them, so it's likely they're actually Story Missions and playing them all will reveal more.

I was playing my Smuggler and tried taking a Sith to the odd disturbances (in this example, a Rank 50 Lana), but nothing happened. So just in case anyone was wondering, that won't work. And if that didn't work, I doubt that taking a Sith will.

• 2 weeks later...

This week the story finished.  Have the achievement and everything. 

Spoiler

Darkside corruption in ground is gone based on my choices.  I decided to send the obelisk to Juna although I REALLY wanted to showcase it.  My main I was playing would have sent it for research not erected it.  Have to stay in character lol.

Honestly, not sure why it couldn't have been in the same story phase with how short it was but hey, whatever.  Its an event story, not that upset.