Hairstyle and beards still cost CM coins after purchasing the unlock???

On 6/7/2024 at 1:03 AM, Przemo_No said:

So, how does it correspond to the fact that I already HAD that possibility directly from the appearance kiosk? it was there, and it costs 80 CC. By BUYING the unlock, I wanted to get rid of that cost for multiple characters. it did not happen.

Then it shouldn't have let you use the item.  If it did, that was a bug, and you should be asking Customer Service about getting a refund of either the CCs or the item (which you might be able to sell on the GTN).

On 6/7/2024 at 2:01 AM, livingdeadjedi said:

Even Elder Scrolls Online does the same but there you have to pay a lot just to change your whole appearence.  Would be great if they made hairstyles changeable for in game money instead, like when you change clothing in ESO.

Of course, in ESO, you can change your hair *style*(1), tattoos/scars(2) and jewelry/circlets at any time for free.

(1) But not colour.

(2) Yes, one of the body scar sets is an arrow-wound on the knee.

On 6/7/2024 at 2:01 AM, livingdeadjedi said:

I know what you're saying.  It's been a thing since the start so I can't see it changing. But to have to pay real money if we just want to change hairstyles is annoying, especially if we want to test what works with that new hood.  Even Elder Scrolls Online does the same but there you have to pay a lot just to change your whole appearence.  Would be great if they made hairstyles changeable for in game money instead, like when you change clothing in ESO.  Talking about the hood, would be cool if they let us preview it in the appearence editor.

crazy that it didn't even occur to them that changing hairstyles for credits would make people change a lot more. Make it 100k and you have a slow and steady way to fight the overabundance of credits. But nah, we're still stuck in 2011 :')

44 minutes ago, supertimtaf said:

crazy that it didn't even occur to them that changing hairstyles for credits would make people change a lot more. Make it 100k and you have a slow and steady way to fight the overabundance of credits. But nah, we're still stuck in 2011 :')

When they introduced it way back when the inflation was pretty much nonexistent.   I won’t say there wasn’t any but 100k credits back then probably would have near bankrupted most players. Add in that it came with or about the time the cartel market did, they wanted another way to get players to buy coins.  

There have been a number of players who have asked them to change it to credits instead but they haven’t decided to do that yet obviously.