The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What most affects Sahar?

OldVengeance

I've been looking up different characters' playthroughs of Desperate Defiance, and when it comes to the way our characters can treat Sahar, I've seen one major impact so far.

When Sahar and Rikan first come face to face, he yells at her. It seems that your actions and how you treated Sahar changes how confident she is in this scene. Either she stands up for herself and tells Rikan that she is done, or she kind of crumbles a little under his anger and allows him to go on a rant about how she's a curse that he can never get rid of. 

Has anyone figured out what most determines this change? I've seen a Darkside Consular and a Darkside Inquisitor treat her in almost the exact same way, but get different results. The most noticeable change was that the Inquisitor helped Adi, and the Consular helped Rakit. The Consular is the one that got the less confident Sahar. And I think she also used the line about sulking.

The confident Sahar scene is great, but it seems that it is the most common version, by far. I think even most Sith I've seen have ended up getting it. 

I also know there's a few bugs in this update, so part of me wonders if this is one of them. If not, it seems that it is very difficult to get the less confident Sahar scene, you have to really try hard to get it.

In the two examples I've found of Sahar being less confident, the common denominator is telling her that there is no room for failure while on the shuttle. I also realized that it affects her reaction if you leave her behind. 

She'll say "Wait! Please!" instead of an angrier "What are you doing!?" if she's full of doubt.