The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Watcher Two Romance and Redacted choice in IA Chapter I Finale.

So, I recently made a new Human Agent (And a Gunslinger so he uses his blaster in Cutscenes, instead of the Cutscene peashooter) just to romance Watcher Two, and I'm wondering how that "Romance" is affected by, if at all, by becoming the Hand of Jadus? I know I need to avoid romancing Kaliyo (And maybe Temple) to continue the Watcher Two romance past Chapter I, and that only Human (And Cyborg) Agents can get the "complete" romance, and that Chiss Agents can get some, but not all of the Romance.

Anything I'm missing?

8 hours ago, LtGeneralGezlin said:

So, I recently made a new Human Agent (And a Gunslinger so he uses his blaster in Cutscenes, instead of the Cutscene peashooter) just to romance Watcher Two, and I'm wondering how that "Romance" is affected by, if at all, by becoming the Hand of Jadus? I know I need to avoid romancing Kaliyo (And maybe Temple) to continue the Watcher Two romance past Chapter I, and that only Human (And Cyborg) Agents can get the "complete" romance, and that Chiss Agents can get some, but not all of the Romance.

Anything I'm missing?

I never knew that was possible, honestly. I'll have to try that out at some point. Though given how the Agent's story ends (and how the callback on Rishi goes), I wouldn't expect anything more than a longer version of the Jaxo "romance" from the Trooper story.

Also, if you wanna do stealth Agent but with one gun instead of two, go Scoundrel. Gives the Invis and makes the Cutscenes make sense.

1 hour ago, Gamer_Auto said:

I wouldn't expect anything more than a longer version of the Jaxo "romance" from the Trooper story

*Much* longer, since the first steps on the path are on DK, and the last is on Rishi.