END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT

Is straight forward about what you can and can not do.
As it should be for a business and their customers.
But..but..I feel like it backfires. Players follow the rules, but what about you??
You don't fix bugs..you delivers..glitch..bugs over and over again.

You see..if you as a business don't deliver the product players pay for.. How can you say that the EUALA is important and it should work.
It is something I will call a "red line" in the EUALA and it depends on you giving the right product.

Just some observations.

Welcome to the loophole of EULAs, where they all say in their own terms "there is no engagement on anything, we deliver what we want and that's it, by saying "I agree" you understand that you are not owed anything. We're just allowing you to play what we do, no matter its quality."

If you really want to pin them on legal stuff, send a notice about the lootboxes being still sold in Belgium and other places where they're illegal, or not disclosing their odds. These things will get them a fine. Rather large one too.

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 10:12 PM, supertimtaf said:

Welcome to the loophole of EULAs, where they all say in their own terms "there is no engagement on anything, we deliver what we want and that's it, by saying "I agree" you understand that you are not owed anything. We're just allowing you to play what we do, no matter its quality."

If you really want to pin them on legal stuff, send a notice about the lootboxes being still sold in Belgium and other places where they're illegal, or not disclosing their odds. These things will get them a fine. Rather large one too.

You're so right..😉
Maybe I am trying to reach out to their good heart.

Honestly, I have only 22 days left of my sub. Then I am done and I don't have time to play.

Take care, sister.

Edited by TheScorpionQueen

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 10:24 PM, TheScorpionQueen said:

You're so right..😉
Maybe I am trying to reach out to their good heart.

Honestly, I have only 22 days left of my sub. Then I am done and I don't have time to play.

Take care, sister.

Edit:

You know, it is not that simple "Agree".

Not sure which Clauses they mean and intend to use in the EUALA.

The term "Agree" means nothing because they have not a single word about their failure in the EUALA.
If they added a paragraph with information about game bugs, glitch in the game, then the EUALA would have a point.

All I can see is that they will stop or close the game account if you "offend them" with complaining about the product you paid for.
And if you don't see a word from me again, they have closed my access...if I offend them..that is what I have allowed them to do with "Agree".
Again, not a single word about their failure..so the EUALA is worthless.

And being Offended shouldn't be enough. You can't be offended if players complain about what they paid for.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically the consumer has the option to vote with their wallet. Ya, you click the agreement, but if in the end you don't like what you paid for, you can stop paying altogether. That goes for any game, not just this one.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2024 at 4:37 PM, Shayddow said:

Basically the consumer has the option to vote with their wallet. Ya, you click the agreement, but if in the end you don't like what you paid for, you can stop paying altogether. That goes for any game, not just this one.

Sure that is maybe the best way.

But they should get their thing in correct order. Just take META as an example. Although their users have clicked on accept, haven't helped META much in Europe now.

I guess the trial hearing is still open. And,  we don't want this happen to this game. Do you?