Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

{Cybernetic Rancor} decoration Guild Ship bug: [Need a quick bugged deco move on guild ship, please] (*pics)

On Star Forge server, imperial side, on my toon Seath, on my guild ship of my guild "Dark Slayer", my bugged mount decoration: {Cybernetic Rancor} - the green one from the Eternal Championship with the blue electricity coming from its left arm (which is hard to miss), I need it moved to a different spot/ large hook where my Rombuk mount decoration, please.

>>>I just need my {Cybernetic Rancor} deco to take the place of my Rombuk deco (that's it).<<<

To help find where both decorations are placed on my guild bridge:

On my guild ship bridge, on a large hook: my (Cybernetic Rancor} mount decoration is located next to Titan 6 mount deco - bridge front left-side.

(*all mentioned decorations will say its name when you hover you're mouse over it, (except Titan 6, which looks like:

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fexternal-preview.redd.it%2FhN3Uri0CGJ5Al4Lv3sOFnjexY_eWLELIOR3lnKJZgs8.jpg%3Fformat%3Dpjpg%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D74f2621be0a50dd73208a9305edd64fcf09d555b&rdt=53523

so it's easy to find/ landmark)

{Cybernetic Rancor} decoration is bugged and I'm unable to safely move it (as it will read 0/0 in my decorations if I tried; bugged; I put in an earlier ticket on that where my Cybernetic Rancor was placed next to my Titan 6 - unfortunately, I need it 2 large hooks back, & 2 large hooks to the left where Rombuk is now (which is next to (left of) the tall Dread Enhanced Rancor deco)(should be an easy find)

*PIC:

https://swtorista.com/mount/cybernetic-rancor

Please help!!  😓  I just need my {Cybernetic Rancor} deco to take the place of my Rombuk deco (which is left/next to the other 2 rancor decos in the back-right of bridge); it's the last deco I need placed in my guild ship 

• Thanks 3

It's a quite a rare mount, so it's a shame it can't be placed where we need it after the long grind to get it, to join its place along with the other rare mounts decorations collected.

It sounds like a quick and simple thing to just have the decoration moved two back and two over on the bridge, if they can't fully fix the bug to read the decoration in our Guild decorations inventory. 

Hopefully.

• Like 1

If the bug cannot be fully fixed then please move the decoration. 

Having the tall rancor in the front drowns out the shorter mounts behind it.  Having it in back with the other 2 rancors just looks way better.  Last mount around the NiM/ranked realm for us and the decoration's bug is definitely greifing us

Please fix/reposition 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.