some personal romance and head cannons of mine

i romance all my companions with different reasons  with my own head cannons
Dark Jedi Knight/Hope i romance her with Doc first though they break up cause hope lost all feeling for him then she romanced kira as Kira one of the few people she still care for, (also cause the jedi knight joined the sith empire cause she wasn't given the rank of jedi master)
Dark Sith Warrior/Darth Wraith i romanced her first with quinn though he die via a stab in the chest then she romanced Jeasa Willsam cause jeasa shown that loyalty Wraith desires
Jedi Counslar/Elara only romanced her with Nadia as Nadia the only person she has some sort of a feeling for (the jedi consular try to resist any thing that can lead her to the dark side) 
Dark Inquistor/Darth Nox i romanced her with Andronikos cause he feeds on her self center though she soon fell for lana as  Nox prefers sith over non sith
Trooper/Havoc commander i rommanced her with Lana as she soon grew to hate the republic and she had a attraction over those who focus on missions and also are force users
Bounty Hunter i romanced her also with lana pretty much the same reason like the havoc commander, though it cause lana wasn't like the other sith she mades deals with 
Smuggler it was of course theron just so i have a republic character who romances him 
Imp agent, she fell in love with theron cause he grew up in the republic a life she soon realized she wanted, also i can't see her dating lana cause she blames the sith for the lose of her job