Need bugged mount decoration: {Cybernetic Rancor} - the green one from the Eternal Championship, moved a few hooks over on Guild Ship

On Star Forge server, on my toon Seath, on imperial side, on my guild ship of my guild "Dark Slayer", my bugged mount decoration: {Cybernetic Rancor} - the green one from the Eternal Championship with the blue electricity coming from its left arm, which is hard to miss, I need it moved to a different spot/ large hook where my Rombuk mount decoration is now.

>>>I just need my {Cybernetic Rancor} deco to take the place of my Rombuk deco (that's it).<<<

To help find where both decorations are placed on my guild bridge:

On my guild ship on my bridge, on a large hook, my (Cybernetic Rancor} mount decoartion (which is located next to my Titan 6 mount deco is - left of, on the bridge)  (to be clear, the {Cybernetic Rancor} deco is to take the place of the Rombuk deco) - which is behind the Titan 6 & directly left of the Dread Enhanced Rancor mount deco, please

(*all mentioned decorations will say its name when you hover you're mouse over it, so it's easy to find/ landmark), please.

(*there are 3 rancors on the bridge; 2 in the back-right where I need {Cybernetic Rancor} moved to (from the front).  I need the 3 rancors to all be next to each other; from left to right, to look like:

{Cybernetic Rancor} (to take the place of Rombuk) - Dread Enhanced Rancor - Giradda's Rancor

{Cybernetic Rancor} decoration is bugged and I'm unable to safely move it (as it will read 0/0 in my decorations if I tried; bugged; I put in an earlier ticket on that), and need your help moving it to the perfect spot on my guild ship where it'll be safe & I'll never move it (where Rombuk is now, which is next to (left of) my NiM Dread Enhanced Rancor & Ranked Giradda's Rancor decos -

Ultimately, so the 3 rancors line up in a row of 3 together (after the move of the cybernetic rancor is done) 

After it's done, Guild ship bridge should look like (from left to right):

{Cybernetic Rancor} (taking the place of Rombuk), Dread Enhanced Rancor (doesn't need moved), Giradda's Rancor (doesn't need moved)

*PIC:

https://swtorista.com/mount/cybernetic-rancor

[This is the last decoration I need placed in my guild hall (again), but in the right spot I need it at this time, please].  Very Frustrating!🤬 

Please help!!  I just need my {Cybernetic Rancor} deco to take the place of my Rombuk deco (which is left/next to the other 2 rancor decos in the back-right of bridge)

• Thanks 3