Kira's armor set

According to what I've found online, the closest equivalent was a season 10 ranked PVP armor set called the Resourceful Renegade, at least for the chestpiece. It's a mixed lot of armor pieces but... it's unlikely you're going to be able to get that anytime. Closest equivalent I can think of would be Zayne Carrick's chestpiece, simply because of the scarf that hangs down, but it doesn't have the armored look. 😕 Full description of the pieces: "Figured out the whole set. Torso and bracers are Resourceful Renegade, belt is expert outlaw, pants are Lana Beniko’s, gloves and boots are resilient warden."

Posted (edited)

After 2 months of intense pvp (I dont like nor am I good at PvP but I did it anyways), I finally got the set today. Everyone can do it, you just have to make the effort. Though granted I was subscribed so I could get more medals that pref and F2P but that should not be a reason to not play it.

Edited by kingofdecepticon

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 3:29 PM, kingofdecepticon said:

After 2 months of intense pvp (I dont like nor am I good at PvP but I did it anyways), I finally got the set today. Everyone can do it, you just have to make the effort. Though granted I was subscribed so I could get more medals that pref and F2P but that should not be a reason to not play it.

How do you get it?

On 5/26/2024 at 5:11 AM, IramUnleashed said:

How do you get it?

The hard way, 1 month of intense PvP during PvP season. Completing the track gives you 12 tokens and the achievements give you 8 additional tokens including the 2000 medals which took me the longest.