There are some things that, this late in the game, I'm astounded that we don't have.

Vendettus

On 5/1/2024 at 12:30 PM, Traceguy said:

For what it's worth, I think they did a fantastic job. Sure their lekku looks silly going down elevators, but the race looks great. They even gracefully let Twi'leks wear armor on the headslot, despite some being completely breaking to their anatomy.

One place they failed is Togrutas. They just put a permanent hat on a colored-human body and called it day. If you zoom the camera in close enough to your Togruta, you will see a bald headed human being with human ears. I wish they could have used the same model they used for other Togrutas in the game, such as Ashara. They look a lot better.

What they should do is create 'enhanced' versions for each species, or at least the ones that have these types of bugs.  That way existing characters wouldn't be touched but people could choose to either create an enhanced version or a classic version.  Enhanced versions would function the way they should, have all the colours and variations, and breathe air into species that are so exciting but are essentially ruined by their limitations.  Toggies, Nautolans and Twi'leks are the primary offenders, but if they enhanced other species as well just think of all the options that are locked out that could suddenly be available.