The loss of the leader "Grand-moff Léandra" and her Guildmaster ...

CptLeimbreje

Restore the rank of the Leader of the Heresiarchs,

We do not pay to lose our guild, we know that it is possible to restore a "leader" of an Organization,

because this was offered to us "once" in game,

because waiting 4 weeks without being certain it's not possible and also the risk of having to lose our dollars,

we're not asking the Moon, just to be able to continue our adventures ...

( Sign, Jedi Heresiarch Order™ - https://kick.com/jediguildentertainmenttv )

Jedi-Heresiarch-Order®-Star-Wars-Organization !! !!.png

Edited by CptLeimbreje
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Having spoken for a long time with the “new team” Swtor,

they have decided to no longer provide in-game help

(whereas before they did it) to the "Guildmaster" who would lose their ranks by automatic idiocies,

because if every 4 weeks the players decide not to want to restore the "rank", obviously Swtor officially says that they cannot but I have seen him do that in the past !!

Interesting that we pay our guilds a lot to put "great decorations" so that other players have fun taking our work, no seriously you take us for idiots,

I say it openly..

FIRST TIME I WATCH IT ON SWTOR, BEFORE YOU WERE NICE AND DID THE JOB !!  VERY ANGRY HOW CAN YOU TELL US THAT YOU DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAMES ?  WHO OWNS THIS GAME, THE CALAMARIES TSSS ?  NO LOGIC SORRY, WHEN I WRITE, SAME, I NO LONGER HAVE CONTROL TSSS !!

LSPI_TM_Players_Protection.png

Edited by CptLeimbreje

16 hours ago, CptLeimbreje said:

Restore the rank of the Leader of the Heresiarchs,

We do not pay to lose our guild, we know that it is possible to restore a "leader" of an Organization,

because this was offered to us "once" in game,

because waiting 4 weeks without being certain it's not possible and also the risk of having to lose our dollars,

we're not asking the Moon, just to be able to continue our adventures ...

( Sign, Jedi Heresiarch Order™ - https://kick.com/jediguildentertainmenttv )

Jedi-Heresiarch-Order®-Star-Wars-Organization !! !!.png

Going to be 100% truthful here. If your Guild leader lost the guild, they didn't login for 28 days. BW/BS has NEVER returned guild leadership if it is lost. I've seen many guild leaders lose a guild because they were inactive for far to long.

Guild Leaders need to be active, or there is no reason they should be leading a guild. At that point they should willingly pass it on to a trusted officer.

Edited by Toraak