The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

conquête

15 hours ago, tytyrominet said:

Je trouve anormal que les plus gros points de conquête soit toujours en  pvp c'est de la discrimination  

CONQUEST:
"I find it abnormal that the biggest conquest points are always in pvp, it's discrimination."

I've honestly wished for a few years, they add a few extra World Boss CQ challenges each week for PvE as well; one way to do that, be returning Dark & Light World Boss on various planets.  Then some weeks we could have defeating so many Dark or alternatively Light World Bosses depending on the Calendar with two Weekly goals I & II.  Sadly many of the PvP achievements are after all repeatable Daily, yet most of the PvE larger CQ points are only repeatable once a Week.  :( 

Also most of the +50k CQ points are always for PvP as you say...  ...the only exception is Uprising, and while they are good at 91,260 (Story) or 116,610 (Veteran) they are also only Weekly, unlike PvP which is a Daily repeatable.   While GSF has the Combined GSF of 4 different bonus (37,750 for Striker, Scout, Bomber, Gunship) those are also only once a week, yet all the other PvP like the Daily Starfighter: Achiever (Complete Weekly) CQ of 125,970 which one Character, which can repeat 3x each week.  Then the Dailly Warzones, or Arena also grant 163,930 CQ, and those can also be done by Several Character's each Day for a lot of CQ. 

While there are a lot of smaller CQ points for PvE than there is for PvP, it also takes a lot longer in PvE to build up higher Conquests goals upwards of Million over the course of a week.

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar