Just a Thought as

When you have an Advanced Character, your only real LI's are the ones you recover from the Main Story, well, on the Sith Side you do have Anri Later in the Story, though I suppose you had to flirt a few times before.

But on the Pub side there aint anything.. Is there no Romance Options now ?

Edited by Dalethfc

3 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

When you have an Advanced Character, your only real LI's are the ones you recover from the Main Story, well, on the Sith Side you do have Eleri Later in the Story, though I suppose you had to flirt a few times before.

Did you mean "Elara Dorne" when you said "Eleri"?  If so, yes, both sides can get her in War on Iokath, provided you back the Republic in War on Iokath.

But only Troopers can set up a romance with her at that point, and only male ones that romanced her in the origin story.  (There's some flirting for female Troopers in an Alert, but it doesn't seem to go very far (yet).)

3 hours ago, Dalethfc said:

But on the Pub side there aint anything.. Is there no Romance Options now ?

For Jedi Knights: Kira on F/F, Scourge on M/M and F/M.

For Jedi Consulars: Nadia Grell on F/F.

3 hours ago, SteveTheCynic said:

Did you mean "Elara Dorne" when you said "Eleri"?  If so, yes, both sides can get her in War on Iokath, provided you back the Republic in War on Iokath.

But only Troopers can set up a romance with her at that point, and only male ones that romanced her in the origin story.  (There's some flirting for female Troopers in an Alert, but it doesn't seem to go very far (yet).)

For Jedi Knights: Kira on F/F, Scourge on M/M and F/M.

For Jedi Consulars: Nadia Grell on F/F.

No Elera is Pub, I meant that Imp Major Anri,, I spelt it wrong so I should change it lol.. I Know all that with Dorne.,, Also Thats why I said Bar Main Story Characters coming back.. I really is a bit thin espc if you start an Advanced Character

It's the same for Pubs and Imps. If you start an advanced character (one that starts at Ossus or whatever) your only choices for romances are those that are introduced after that point. Tau and Arn for Pubs, Anri and Rivix for Imps.

Edit: Oh, and I suppose the options for "returning" story companions where the option didn't exist in the main story, but those seem to be limited to force users.

Edited by LaraMoonlock

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.