Copero Stronghold Bugs

melindahatt

On Copero stronghold I have noticed other players decorations appearing then suddenly disappearing, been to my friends Copero SH and they said the same thing

As you can see in the pic these 2 droids appeared, they are not mine and then disappeared.

Also myself & visitors keep getting stuck on the stairs - see picture attached and cannot put the beach umbrella on the beach because there is no "floor hook"

I did search and can't find any other posts about this.

Screenshot_2024-03-14_14_10_56_616827.jpg

stuck on stairs.JPG

If they are companion droids, it might be the companion glitch/bug that has existed since the introduction of the STrongholds. 

Basically undressed (no gear) companions show up when you log into your SH - a random number, some of which may not even be unlocked or accessible to the character, none of which are wearing any customizations or gear.  They tend to say for 5-10 minutes, then disappear.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's that old overlapping stronghold instances bug, but somehow worse. I even saw another player running around in my Copero stronghold for about 10 seconds, but then it all stabilized and it and the varous companions went away.