Character Transfer to Shae Vizla not Free?

Cassteel

I have been a subscriber for years but it still cost me 500 CC per character. 

I transferred 4 characters before I realized it was actually charging me cartel coins. I just assumed even though it said 500CC I wouldn't be charged because I have been a subscriber for several years now. 

Is there a way I can get a refund or untransfer my characters and get my coins back? 

3 minutes ago, Cassteel said:

I have been a subscriber for years but it still cost me 500 CC per character. 

I transferred 4 characters before I realized it was actually charging me cartel coins. I just assumed even though it said 500CC I wouldn't be charged because I have been a subscriber for several years now. 

Is there a way I can get a refund or untransfer my characters and get my coins back? 

You need to contact customer service and find out why you have been tagged as not qualifying for the free transfers. It seems like there may be some sort of bug in the transfer system that Broadsword needs to sort out and getting that information to the Devs is important to finding the answer.

1 minute ago, DWho said:

You need to contact customer service and find out why you have been tagged as not qualifying for the free transfers. It seems like there may be some sort of bug in the transfer system that Broadsword needs to sort out and getting that information to the Devs is important to finding the answer.

Where do I find customer service? 

1 minute ago, Cassteel said:

Where do I find customer service? 

There is a support tab on the main SWTOR page that will take you to the support section of the EA website for SWTOR. There is also this post from Jackie, the Community Manager about the issue:

If you meet the criteria stated for free transfers, and are not receiving them, I encourage you to reach out to support. And please be sure to include your account name. You can either follow these steps or email support@swtor.com.

Sorry I couldn't link the Dev post directly but it is on page 50 of this thread: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/932015-shae-vizla-launch-updates/page/50/#comment-9803870 in case the embedded link doesn't work