The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Updated Darth Revan Sith Lord Armor (with Cape for crying out loud)

Iamzeek

I am sure this post will only be one of many on the same topic.

I am writing to express my enthusiasm and a suggestion that I believe many in our community share. I would like to propose an updated version of Darth Revan’s Sith Lord armor that truly reflects his iconic design as depicted in KOTOR and various art renditions.

While I appreciate the two renditions of Darth Revan’s armor currently available in SWTOR, I feel that neither of them fully captures the essence of Revan’s true design, especially the absence of his distinctive cape. The existing armors, though impressive, seem to miss out on certain details which in turn makes the armor appear very lackluster.

The closest we have come to experiencing this authenticity is with the Jedi Revan armor. This rendition has been well-received for its detailed and faithful representation of the character’s iconic look.

Drawing inspiration from this, I believe that a Sith Lord version, complete with a cape and other finer details, would greatly enhance the gaming experience. It would not only be a more accurate representation but would also pay proper homage to one of the most beloved characters in the Star Wars universe.

IMG_2696.jpeg