Who is the most responsible for removing ranked?

TheOverMind-

1 hour ago, SoontirMorillo said:

But you will never convince me, that this is remotely close to what is the right path.

For what it's worth, you *can* and *will* get suspended on XIV when acting like and *sshole, if people report you. As such, you have a much more "friendly" (while not perfect) community. I'm sure that if reporting players for toxic behaviours *actually worked* on swtor then you'd have a much healthier PvP and Ranked ecosystem altogether, and then the question of toxicity in ranked wouldn't even be an issue anymore.

Once again, it begs the question. Was it the mode that made peoples get more and more toxic, or the absent customer support who did not act when receiving a report ? 

All in all, I kinda disagree about ranked being "the cause of toxic behaviour", more so that unchecked behaviours tend to naturally go towards toxicity. And so saying that "it will make people toxic again" isn't really accurate. You can very well add ranked back and not have toxicity if you actually take the time to punish players who have crossed one too many lines. But again it requires work and ressources, that the current team probably doesn't have ;)