Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

7.4 Imp Story Bugged? It doesn't make sense. (Spoilers)

MaximusRex

My Sith Warrior who is the Hand of Acina played through the story after the Wednesday patch.

Spoiler

On Ord Mantell Gizmel Gam had me "take care" of SIS agents that he said were pursuing him.  When I hunt down and confront the agents one of the options I get in talking to them is for Saboteur.  I am not nor have ever been a Saboteur.

When I return to Gizmel Gam, Darth Krovos of the Dark Council is there because Gizmel Gam had turned me in like I am some kind of rogue agent of the Empire.  Again, I am the Hand of the Empress.  And then for some reason I apologize to Krovos for not informing the Dark Council.  I have no obligation to inform the Dark Council, I do not answer to anyone but Acina.  Krovos also through the course of the story seems to question my loyalty like I did something at some point to deserve it.

It doesn't make sense, is this intentional or is the story bugged and giving me the wrong reactions based on my past choices?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.