Lightsaber style

jmjaklee

I am hoping to get a particular style of lightsaber for my Jedi knight, particularly the one from the Nar Shadaa planetary gear drops. However, I have already completed this zone and sold the lightsaber before I could equip it as an outfit. Is it possible to get another lightsaber from this zone or is there a vendor that sells the saber in the same style?

If someone also has a saber in that style that makes the typical light saber sound (sorry I'm not a fan of the cartel market saber sounds) I would be willing to trade or buy it from you.

download.jpg

I'm new too, but have a few too toons that I've reached points with most that is post class story. I look at what I have thats unbound and what crafting that resembles that look and let you know. 

Help out another newcomer, since currently I don't have a lot of chances to aid others. I may have something from a loot box obtained from the galactic rewards progression possibly not used. I was able to get a couple of my fav lightsaber designs from ppl helping me out when getting started, so if I can pay it forward I will.