Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Uprisings {Covert series} mounts: Increase the drop rate - mates & I've done it hundreds of times & never seen a {Covert ______ (mount)} drop

BlackSilverFire

Uprisings {Covert series} mounts:

Increase the drop rate - mates & I've done it hundreds of times & never seen a {Covert ______ (mount)} drop, nor know anyone who has any mount from the Uprisings - namely the Covert: Frost, Inferno, Neon, or Duster.

Compared to the Galactic Seasons motorcycle like speeders, Uprisings are more basic reskins - an extremely virtually nil drop rate for it now, at this stage in the game makes no sense.  Please [significantly] increase the Uprisings mount drop rates dramatically - having subscriptions with guild mates doing Uprisings, currently, is a complete waste of time and the difficulty increase of it a while back was a pretty tone deaf response. 

Make Uprisings viable again: given the (outdated) mounts are much easier to grind for, like the ones in Flashpoints.  (If not, my guild mates and I aren't wasting our time doing it anymore.)

Edited by BlackSilverFire
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.