The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Death By GTN

kjarnage

It is nice there are some thoughts going into improving the GTN like allowing setting the unit price on things and the final price being totaled.

Here are two suggestions. 

1. If we are going to get instant feedback on purchases have that run in the background. I do not want to be waiting seconds or minutes to make the next purchase. As a heavy crafter I make a lot of purchases. I do not mind waiting an hour to get the results because I can do other things in between. I will mind waiting every seconds of delay to make my next purchase because I can not finish my purchasing and someone may grab it before me while I wait to verify the purchase.  Right now I can purchase as fast as I can click them. Please do not change that!

2.   When the final cost comes out can you set the final price in three colors. One color the overall price is one million credits or under (green), and one price color if it is over one million but not over 3 billion (white). Use Red if the price is over 3 billion but now recalculated as unit price set to 3 billion.  Why one million threshold? Because that is the limit for Free to play and preferred customers.

Thank you