Are you at a disadvantage going neutral?

Amien

My man concern is for the gear. Will I be gimped at higher levels lacking the higher level morality gear if I make my agent neutral?

at the moment, there is no advantage to staying neutral. BW has said that they plan to introduce something to make this a viable option; neutral only weapons and armor...

My man concern is for the gear. Will I be gimped at higher levels lacking the higher level morality gear if I make my agent neutral?

I am 41 on my BH with a 60/40 light/dark and there hasn't been anything drop that I couldn't have put on if I wanted to. There is so little locked gear your alignment is pretty much irrelevant unless you are looking for a specific appearance.

Thank you for your responses! One last question about alignment: Does your current light counter act Dark or vise versa?

For example if I have 7000 light points but 5000 dark points, does that correlate to 2000 lightside points?

Thank you for your responses! One last question about alignment: Does your current light counter act Dark or vise versa?

For example if I have 7000 light points but 5000 dark points, does that correlate to 2000 lightside points?

Yes. Only the difference between the two counts toward your rank.

Though I have heard that once you reach 10,000 in one, gaining any more in it subtracts from the other. So if you cap out at 10k/10k, you won't be permanently boned.